What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple and comprehensive pool guide that can show anyone how to be “The Swimming Pool MaintenanceExpert”
- You realize (and rightfully so) the necessity to protect the huge investment of your swimming pool.
- Pick up your phone book to call a swimming pool maintenance or repair technician.
- Learn how to maintain every aspect of your pool by taking less than 5 minutes per week
- Know a simple, proven way to save 30-50% on every chemical and piece of equipment
- Learn how to literally add years to the life of your pool by doing 3 simple things
- The homeowner simply doesn’t have the time to meet the needs of their pool
- Worry about the safety of your children or yourself due to chemical imbalances.
- I’ve been paid over $32,000.00 to maintain a single swimming pool
- Know how to maintain a pool that sparkles like a 3 carat diamond in the sun
- Get a grip on the most important aspect of your swimming pool – Water Flow
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide scores 71.79/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fireyourpoolguy.com/aff/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fireyourpoolguy.com you’ll also be taken through to fireyourpoolguy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)